Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello, Everyone today i'm gonna say you something about BYETHOST, Since 1 month ago i was using byethost free hosting i was very impressed to highly defination servers after 2 weeks my account was suspended, when i was trying to login it was showing me your account has been suspended. then i try to log on to my site it was showing me this page:
I was very confuse i didn't why they suspended my account and on my site they were those sites and then i changed my DNS servers to another hosting. After 1 day my site has been changed to another hosting my site was perfectly done with not any problem but, when i try to post on my facebook page i was getting this error:
Securesignupoffers is a byethost site when they suspend any account they showed their site on our sites, i cannot post on facebook because my domain has been attached to this spammy domain because i was hosting on byethost, i will warn you all of you if you are a searching for free hosting try 000webhost its 100%  Safe and free i'm using above 2 years hosting on 000webhost but now i have changed to premium hosting BE carefull guys from these hosting like byethos they are bloddy scam, unsafe blocked on facebook your domain automatically attached with this spammy domain now i cannot post on facebook from this site i have explained to facebook let see how they resolved my problem i hope guys you will understand if anyone have questions comment it i will reply you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOP